Monday, April 6, 2015

Apostrophe/Synecdoche Pieces

Apostrophe:


I cannot believe I let you overtake me again. I was trying so hard to control you, but you always find a way to make me look bad. Why do you have to be so strong competitiveness? You make me look like a fool during friendly sporting events and even class activities. I wish you would only come out during hockey games. People think I am insane because of you, competitiveness. Why don’t you just go away?


Synecdoche:

The Capitals helmet with the number eight on the back has scored fifty goals again. This helmet has been one of the most feared scorers in the NHL since its career began. The helmets shaded face shield makes it ever so intimidating. Some people thought this helmet was starting to have a career decline a few years back. But man has this dark navy blue helmet proved them wrong. This helmet is a fan favorite, and probably always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment